The Adaptation Hub - Welcome!
The Adaptation Hub will be present at UNFCCC COP18 taking place in Doha.
Want to plan in advance the adaptation events you want to attend? The guide to adaptation events is already available at this link!
Please join us for our Q&A sessions at side event room 11, in Hall 5 at the Ground Floor level at 1pm!
Stay tuned to know more about this year's latest publications!
This is the website home of The Adaptation Hub - a partnership of more than 20 institutions aiming to provide a platform to present, discuss and explore the latest knowledge and experience in adaptation. It started in the lead-up to UNFCCC COP 17 and will continue in major international events.
The Adaptation Hub brings organizations and individuals working on adaptation together to share information and foster collaboration, through informal adaptation events taking place at the Adaptation Hub area.
The Adaptation Hub facilitates access to information on other adaptation events and publications through this website, a screen and daily posters, and leaflet/programme during major international events linked to environment. The goal of the Adaptation Hub is to raise the profile of adaptation in the UNFCCC negotiations, and other key international events, and to support the achievement of an ambitious outcome on adaptation in the negotiations.
The Adaptation Hub area
- Exhibition booths of partners grouped together in the conferences' venues.
- A space for informal discussion and exchange of ideas.
Adaptation journey, events and publications
- A detailed "Journey" guide through adaptation events of the conferences
- Coordinated access to publication and knowledge on adaptation of over 20 partnering organizations on adaptation
- Daily posters announcing adaptation events
- http://www.adaptationhub.net for the latest updates and electronic publications of adaptation partners
Lunch Q & A sessions
- Informal gatherings and thematic sessions during the conferences
- Networking and knowledge sharing on the latest information